Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Earning Release schedule for week 10/11~10/15/2010

I collected the Yahoo's earning release information using VBA in Excel and I made a pivot table to present them in the following graph. This is why I love Excel: collect what I need and present them with my way.:) To make the information more usable I also collected the industry, market cap, PE ratio and PEG ratio (growth adjusted PE ratio, the lower the better in general). Only the companies with greater or equal to a billion market cap is listed here.



Google will be worthwhile to take a look since investors were worrying about its expense increase and dumped the stock for a while. We'll see if the trend continues. JP Morgan is another interesting one as investors are still keen on the impact of the Finreg. Another ones I might take a look are Intel, AMD, Linear technology and Mattel. Semi sector has been downgraded pretty badly and Intel's guidance was also dismal. The three semi companies might give some confirmation on that. Mattel might shed some light on consumer spending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment